Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Zombieland


Robert  Ebert gave an okay review to Zombieland. He didn't think it was anything to special or great whereas I thought it was one of the best movies of all time. I felt it had a good story line and gave enough background information on the characters that you really got to bond with them and didn't want anything bad to happen to them. Usually I am very wary of anything having to do with zombies, blood, gore, and most horror altogether. My best friend convinced me to watch it and ever since I have been hooked. It isn't like the general horror zombie movies, it brings something different to the table and instead of scaring the pants off of you it actual makes you laugh and puts a smile on your face. Don't get me wrong though some parts I will admit did freak me out to the point I put my head under my blanket but other than that it was pure laughs the whole time.



No comments:

Post a Comment