Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Dream School

If I could go to any school in the entire world I would go to The Culinary Institute of America located in Hyde Park,NY. It has one of the most beautiful and regal campuses I have ever seen. I have a deep passion for cooking and the best place I could go to learn the skills I need to excel in this business I could learn there. Ever since I was little I have wanted to live in New York so with this school I can accomplish my goal of going to culinary school and also living there.
My biggest idol in the culinary world is chef Cat Cora because she is such an inspiration seeing as she is the only female chef to ever be on Iron Chef America. She is an alumni from CIA and one day I hope to follow in her footsteps and become a graduate and hopefully one day and influential member of the culinary world.

          The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park.NY.
                                

Chef Cat Cora who is an alumni from The Culinary Institute of America.

                  


No comments:

Post a Comment