Friday, April 8, 2011

My 5 Year Plan

My 5 year plan would go something like this: for the year after graduation I would go to O.C.C. and join their culinary program for the first year of my college experience. After that I would hope to transfer to The Culinary Institute of America located in St. Helena, CA. That has always been my dream school, although the location is not the one I would have picked originally for myself.

For the next 2 years I would hope to attend that school and hopefully graduate within the next 2 years. After I graduated I would hope to travel around the world and learn many different new kinds of cooking styles and meet some interesting people. The two places i would most hope to visit would be Italy and France because they have some of the most interesting, skilled, and different cuisine in the world.

I would hope to one day eventually work in a high class restaurant as an executive sous chef or as a higher position one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment