Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Time at Back Bay

I will be honest here, when my parents first told me that I would be transferring from my original school to Back Bay High School because I was in danger of failing I was lets just say less then thrilled. I was absolutely dreading coming to this at the time seemingly unattractive, intimidating, and very small school. Now thought that image is completely changed for my and I am very happy to say that I would love to never have to leave this amazing school. I think the thing that most turned this place around for me is the amazing staff they have and they awesome friends I made during my time here.

Since I am already on the subject of amazingly epic teachers I feel that it is only appropriate to discuss the one teacher who inspired me the most while I have been attending this school. I can honestly say that without this amazing woman I would not be graduating in two days and that awesome person would be Ms. Christopher. This woman pushed me so hard to achieve my goals that sometimes I wanted to strangle her I was so frustrated with her, but I can honestly say that all of her pushing was well worth it.
The part that I feel I am definitely going to miss the most about this school though is probably going to be all of the great friends I made while here. When I came I was expecting this school to be really weird and the people here as well. I was pleasantly surprised to realize that a lot of the people attending this school were very similar to me. I made a lot of great friends that I hope to keep in touch with for many years to come. I am even willing to go out on a limb and say that I made friends that will last a lifetime.



My least favorite thing about Back Bay would probably be having to leave it. If I had the choice and the option was up to me I probably would never leave. I love this school more than any other school I have ever been to and that is sating a lot because I have been to a ton of schools. This school is special to me and will always have a great place in my heart.

Check folder for pics.



 





No comments:

Post a Comment