Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Summer 2011

My plans for this summer are pretty generic. I plan on hanging out with my friends as much as possible, going to the fair basically every day it's here, taking a crazy road trip to either Mexico or Las Vegas, and of course my most ultimate goal is to go the beach at least once a week all summer. I guess none of this really seems that important when I have the rest of my life to plan out now but hey I guess you can say I'm living day to day and mostly flying by the seat of my pants this summer (well at least after all the important stuff is taken care of).




My main ultimate goal this summer is to go to the beach at least one day every week this summer and at the very bare minimum go once every two weeks. I have always loved water more than most things. Sometimes I think that I am a mermaid the way that the ocean calls to me, beckoning me to come join it if only for a moment. I haven't gone as much as I would have liked to over my lifetime so I hope to make up all that time this summer.




My second goal is to possibly go on an epic and amazing road trip to either Mexico or Vegas. I would really enjoy going to Mexico because I have family that lives there that I haven't seen in a super long time. I would really love reconnecting with that side of my family and letting get to know me all over again. My other options aren't based on family but plain and simple good times. I have always wanted to just go on a crazy road trip to Vegas ever since I was younger so what better time than the present to finally achieve the goal.




My last goal would be to go to the Orange County Fair. My family and I have always loved attending the fair every year and it has kind of become a sort of unspoken tradition between us. Whether you are a connoisseur of crazy foods or you just love to go on rides and attend different events  the fair has a little bit of something for everyone. I feel that it is a major part of my childhood that I will never forget. I plan on continuing this tradition as long as the fair is around and open for business.


I don't know if my summer will turn out exactly how I want it to or not, but all I do know is that I am planning on making the most of this summer. I hope to make this summer one that I will hopefully remember for many years to come.
                                     





No comments:

Post a Comment